Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In the land of Rape and Honey

Almost time to head back into the bitter coldness of the Minneapolis winter. There are some things that I am looking forward to...
cheap vitamin water.
my glorious day swallowing bed.
My compatriots.
movie night.
uploading pictures from my trip.
A nice drunk at the CC Club.
Slowly starting to pack up to move to San Diego.
Tasty frozen pizzas.
Lazy video game days.

I am going to miss the lizards and the warm paradise of Brisbane.
I loved the ocean and the randomness of my trip.

Beware, I feel a rant coming on in the next few days, Beatles related( anyone who knows me we or had seen me wasted at the bar has probably heard this argument more times than they care to but I like making it so be on the look out)

Final summation: be lucky you aren't B word fat. You can't be picked out as fat just from saying words starting with B

1 comment:

  1. if I have to be subjected to this rant, I will burn you in your sleep.

    ReplyDelete