Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Musta Made a Wrong Turn at Albuquerque

Looks like plans for the San Diego move are slowly falling through...
My buddy Adam is staying in Wisconsin. I understand why, school and job stability and what not, but besides my friends, I've got nothing holding me here in the Midwest.
And winter looming half the year around this place is pushing me closer to wanting to leave. Even if its just long enough to re-appreciate the change of season.
I'm not mad at him for deciding against the plan.
My mind is set on going, I might just wait a bit later, maybe in July when my lease is up here.
I need to go.
It is a must
Hopefully I'll find someone who wants to pick up and head west with me or find a roommate out there.
Dammit, I was really looking forward to living with him and his ladyfriend.
Kinda wanna scream at the moment. This is just a test of wills and I'm a stubborn motherfucker.
So no more nights out at the bar, just gonna stay in and conserve cash as much as I can and keep an eye out for people needing roommates on craigslist.
Cocksucker!!! I'm really fucking frustrated on alot of fronts right now and this is just another shovel onto the pile of shit.
Just another thing falling through.
Wah wah wah, poor me, blah blah blah

Anyways... still be illin' from acclimatizing myself back to cold weather.
I also went on sunday and got my ears stretched to a 2 gauge plug.
I haven't been sleeping normally because i think my body is still on Brisbane time. Been waking up at 2am and staying awake til daybreak then sleeping til 2:30.
Wasting the days away.
Starting tomorrow morning I'm gonna kick my self in the ass and get up and hour earlier ever day for the rest of the week to train my body to get up at a normal damn time.
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for boxes to pack up my non essential items into. That should keep me motivated to get the fuck outta dodge.

My life in the Mini Apple at the moment. Smell the blandness.

final summation... some random non-sequitur or somethin'....FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment