Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fools Joke because I Hate Them....



So this summer will be my last in Minneapolis. Not sure the exact plan yet.
Two possibilities:
1. Move sometime around the end of July and live at my moms( not a great idea) and save money and find an odd job for a few months til the end of December when a friend is done with school so they can move with me. This option gives me extra time to get some cash together and more time to find living arrangements, downside: living at mom's being 28, moving in the winter.

2. Move in August to San Diego with my friend Taylor but that means i got to get my ass in gear and go there soon to find a place to live. Upside: don't have to deal with the super cold weather.

I don't know what I'm gonna do. I think that the former option might be the best, save some cash up bc i've spent far too much money on rent without a job. Tax returns have gotten eaten up by car repairs. I'm kinda screwed.

I did some spring cleaning today which felt nice. There is soooo much more that needs to be downsized or packed up. Hopefully if i slowly pack up it won't seem so daunting of a task.
I'm hoping I'll be able to bribe friends with beer to help me move the crap into a uhaul so i don't have to waste more money and hire someone.
Maybe I'll be able to get them to come down when I move to wisconsin and stay at my moms cabin for a weekend and get trashed together one last time as a group.
Who knows.
I don't know what my plan is for anything right now. I just need to make a gigantic change, though moving back home is so not a change for the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment