Monday, May 10, 2010

Destination: Middleman

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! sigh of relief.
I'm finally upacked and set up in Lodi. I've already done a bunch of chores around to help my mom out.
I spent saturday night getting my room set up with help of Adam for a bit then Suzy came over and spent the night. She helped make the bed and carry some stuff from the garage into my bedroom.
God, she is such a sweet sweet girl. I love this lady faire. She is amazing, I can't get enough of her.
Sunday I did the chores then Suzy came over again and we walked around town and I gave her a personal tour of my hometown and all the shennanigans that happened in certain areas.
We hung out and (sorta) watched a movie.
Might go to a Brewers game for Adam's birthday on Wednesday. Then on Friday I'm carpooling with friends up for a birthday celebration/last night in Minneapolis at the CC club. Hope all my friends make there way out to see me.

Then its off to try and find a job to save money so Suzy and I can move when she has graduated. Warmer climates here we come.
I am so happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment