Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes

Birthday weekend...
Lots of fun.
Spent so much time with my gorgeous, gorgeous, sweet girlfriend.
She got to meet my MPLS friends.
Drove up to the Mini Apple and got in around 8, was at the CC by 9pm, had dinner and a drink before people started to show up around 10:30 ish. Got hella drunk, spent more on drinks than I wanted to.
A few friends bought me some shots, which was nice.
Stumbled back to my old apartment and I created a couple inside jokes between Suzy and I in my drunken state. SHHHHHH!!!!!
Layed around til noon-ish then packed the last of my shit into her car and headed back on home.
Stopped at Fitz's on the Lake for dinner then got back to the house and basically passed out for two hours, woke up, watched Pet Semetary, and again I had to hide my face and ears at the crazy sister flashback scene like always so I wouldn't have nightmares.

Today we layed around most of the morning and cuddled, then I finally got my ass in gear and mowed my mom's front lawn once Suzy headed home.

Thats my whirlwind birthday weekend. No presents, just one card( thank you Suzy) tons of facebooks birthday wishes, lotsa booze. Great way to end my Mini Apple chapter of my life, not that I won't come back visit.

Gotta turn applications in this week, Loopy is putting me on this list for the Mastadon/Baroness show in Madison on Tuesday. Super rad of him.

28 doesn't feel any different. If my organs weren't slowly breaking down I would swear I'm still 18 or 20.
Now just 12 more years and its yearly colonoscopies from then on. hahahaha ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment