Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Failed Top Kill and grass stains on my shoulders

Headache from hell that won't go away.
Its been on and off for days.

Sunday night at KD's bar was some pure craziness, Suzy got to meet the Lodi folk and just before bartime we took the opportunity to do some good fucking under lightning skies in the park on the way home. I was pretty funny watching Suzy putting her underwear back on while walking down main st. at 1:30am. If i wasn't before, I am now officially in love.
Then it was my turn for some underwear rock band performances.

Riding out to Colorado Springs leaving 5am on friday. Bringing home my brother the next day. Its kind of like Smokey and the Bandit except making a run for Coors beer we are making a run to grab an ex? junkie back to Wisco.

Seeing the Melvins at the end of the month. Should be fun.

1 comment: