Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes I'm a fucking prick...

Update: I've been in a shitty mood lately and I can't explain why exactly. I'm getting annoyed for no real reason. I'm snapping at people. I think I'm just bored. Work isn't boring, more annoying but there is nothing really to do around here to do. I don't have the money to spend on new video games to keep me occupied or not too many new concerts around here that aren't super expensive or fall on nights I have to work.
Thinking about it, maybe I'm just homesick for MPLS still. I don't have anyone to blame or anything, I just miss living somewhere when there are many many options every day to go out and do something. Even if I don't actually go and do those things, I had the choice to go do something. Plus I've seen the sights here so many times over, whereas in MPLS lots of things seemed new.
I think thats what I was looking for going to San Diego but being here in limbo is frustrating.
Its no one's fault or anything, I'm just horrible at having patience, I wanna do things now and get them started so all that energy is pent up and I'm getting snappy and ornery.
Gotta find a way to vent out this energy because work isn't cutting it, instead its almost making it work.
Maybe I'll guess the right lottery numbers and then I'll have the financial freedom to do and go where I really want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment