Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HorrorShow attitude but no horror movie...

I haven't had time in the past few days to watch a horror movie.
I've been fucking stressed out with my car janitor job. Its been a huge pain in the ass. So when I get home from work I don't even have the energy to pick something to watch. Maybe I'll have some gusto tomorrow.
Plus I've been getting up early the past two days, yesterday for an interview for a rad job (fingers crossed i get it) at a pet supply store and not one of those chain ones like Ani-mart. It would be a decent pay increase and I'm guessing a much better work enviornment and less stressful.
Less stress is what I really really need right now. The impending fatherhood, work and money issues, car payments etc... have really taken a toll on my body, my anxiety is sky high which causes flair ups in my IBS something fierce and so on and so forth.
I really am looking for a workplace that not only pays decent but really feels like a place I want to go to everyday. I had that at the old theaters I worked at but none of the cinemas around here are hiring. So unless I get lucky with Madcat, the search continues...

Bright spot, I got to see my kid today. We even got pictures. The baby seems to be growing well. From the pictures, Suzy says the kids got my chin. I sure hope its a boy because I'd hate for our daughter to look like Sara Jessica Parker. EGADS!!!!!!!!!
I had the most giant grin come across my face when I saw that little peapod pop up on the screen. I felt pretty awesome to see him/her for the first time. Eight more weeks and we get to know if its gonna be an innie or an outtie.

So that is where my mind has been. I'll try and find a good horror movie to either recommend or rip apart in the next blog(i hope)

P.S. too bad i missed the zombie pub crawl. Not so much the drinking part but the dressing up and hanging out would have been fun, even if I would have had to wade my way through a sea of douchebags.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be a kick ass dad!!! And I can relate to the whole extremely stressed out thing. I used to be so much worse, but I found out that working out is the only thing that makes a difference in how I deal with it. I don't even like working out, but I do it for stress management alone. Congrats for you and Suzy!! Good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete