Thursday, October 7, 2010

I didn't pick it, it picked me...

So I didn't really put a horror movie on tonight, I played Madden 11 when I got home tonight after spending some time with Suzy.
After I got done playing video games, I turned on the cable and what just happened to be on????



Thats right, Flat-muthafuckin-liners.
Its not totally a horror movie in the strictest of the word but it is scary as fuck, your bad deeds from the past literally coming back to haunt you and kick your ass. Plus the theme of trying to see how long you can stay dead and then come back, thus making themselves by proxy zombies. Ok i'm reaching on that one but still this is one of the movies that creeped me the fuck out as a kid and still does and it counts because I haven't seen this movie in a long time. Plus it's a great jumping off point for "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon"
Oh Billy Baldwin you are sooooo dreamy. sadly he is prettier in this movie than Julia Roberts, hell the same can be said for Oliver Platt too... another reason to make this movie creepy but on an absolutely different level.
For once and only time in my life i will utter the following words: "thank you Lifetime channel"

No comments:

Post a Comment