Monday, November 8, 2010

Too many payments, not enough pay...

I really don't know how I'm gonna afford to live with this current job. I really need to be making more money.
Here is what I have to pay for:
Car Payment,
Car Insurance,
Food,
Phone payment,
Rent,
Gas,
in a month i'll have to start paying internet.
plus I get 50 dollars taken out of my meager paycheck for health insurance.
And this is before the baby.

I should be getting a small amount of money at the end of the year which will go to finishing off my car payments and probably rent. Its not gonna last long even though I wish it would.
Then I'll get a tiny tax return.
I'm applying for better paying jobs like mad, but no luck so far.
I've had to resort to asking my mom for help and I HATE doing that. Its the last thing I wanna do.

If only I had a job after the cinema in Minneapolis, then I would still have a bunch of money left but it all went to paying rent and my phone bill.
Well that and taking a trip to Australia but in the scheme of things that was actually really inexpensive, especially compared to the experience.

I just don't know what I'm gonna do. I've gotta get lucky in a better paying job department.
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment