Thursday, December 2, 2010

When you married to gay penguins...

Well we are freshly in the new apartment and it is super amazing.
I love it. Lemme say it again, I love it.
I should be in bed right now since I have to get up at 9am to move all my crap from my mom's house. Its gonna be great to finally put my dvds back in order. AND get my tv off the floor but especially I get my big ass bed back. I miss it so much.
Thats sad but true.
Then on saturday morning its more moving, this time its getting all Suzy's stuff but totally atleast I have her family helping me get her stuff out of the old apartment.
THEN FINALLY WE WILL BE DONE and we can decorate the apartment.
Plus this next four days off is going to be amazing. I am so worn out from moving stuff then working all in one day.
Ok my brain cannot function right now, i'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment