Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is what you get when you mess with us...



I feel like karma is shitting on me right now.
My car gets its door cracked by some asshole. My tv shit out on me. Gettin in crap at work for my cars not being up to QA standard when I bust my ass while other people sit around not doing any cars all night. Might as well be a lazy ass too.
Not being able to find a decent alternative job.
I know its not alot to be complaining about but its just all hitting me at the same time. All shitty timing.
I've got a great fiancee' and a baby on the way and a rad new apartment. I should be happy as a fuckin clam but I'm just full of anger boiling up to my eyeballs wanna start leaking or blow out.
The posi-crew should revoke my membership.
I gotta get something to change.
Job would be a great start but nothings really happening on that front. I keep looking and applying but nothing.
The other stuff I just gotta ride out, maybe karma will turn around for me, eventually. Don't know when, don't know where but once I burn off some of this shit karma first.

No comments:

Post a Comment