Sunday, April 10, 2011

Its finally coming...

God damn it is so warm and beautiful outside.
All I wanna do is ride my bike today but first it needs some TLC. I gotta get the chain, sprocket and everything all lubed up and running properly again. I wanna polish up the rims and get the rust off it.
Instead I have to work for a few hours then tour the hospital where we are having Lucia.
Speaking of the baby, should be about a week and then we will have a little one to take care of.
Its getting close and still so surreal.
I am excited for once she hits the 6 month mark and is more responsive to stimuli. I've already bought her the first book I'm going to read to her as a bedtime story when she gets about a year old. Incase you are curious, its the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I think its a great fairytale type story. Lots of wonder and adventure and humor.
But I've gotta go be a mallrat so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

Still working on articles for the www.podsorgods.blogspot though I've slowed a bit since there hasn't been that much interesting news to write or rant about. Might have to start doing some more album reviews or something.
Anyways time to make like a baby and head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment