Saturday, April 2, 2011

So this is what they mean by nesting...

We've been slowly over the past few days been rearranging the apartment to make the most of the space we have.
I have new shelving for my movies in the living room and it looks nicer but I really wish it would have been able to store more of them. But it looks good to have my record player up on top of the shelves.
We moved back the kitchen table to make more room. It feels more open but I'm guessing once all the baby stuff is layed out we'll still hardly be able to walk around this place.
Its looking like I'm going to be getting more responsibility at work. More hours and on Tuesday I open the store which I have yet to do. I open tomorrow but with a manager as well. Tuesday I'm the shift leader. Hard to believe since I've only been there a few short weeks.
Speaking of a few weeks, its only that much longer til Lucia is here and the apartment smells like a cats litterbox, air freshener and sour milk. Its nerve raking but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a month or so. Poor girl's gotta deal with me fumbling around til I get past the learning curve.

So I've been spending some time getting my new blog up and running but its still in its infancy and my readership is just not catching on as much as I would like. Hopefully it builds up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment