Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You look like someone just shook up your ant farm...

You know that saying "if it's yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down"?
Well I can't fucking stand it when its yellow from a lady. Why would the gender matter?
Because girls or this specific girl at work I should say tends to leave this pile of wet used slightly canary yellow mound of used tissue paper in the front of the toilet like a papery beached whale. So when I go in to use the bathroom I have to use my stream to push it out to sea.
I find it highly disgusting.
How do I know its this particular girl? Well never happens unless she is working.
Actually I really hate it when people don't flush. Its not like we are on a tour bus or some place where it needs to be pumped. Yuck.
Speaking of work
So I took myself down to a lower position at work. I couldn't deal with the gossiping and snotty notes left instead of flat out talking to me in person. I didn't dig how all of that was adding to my anxiety and stress, I'm already ungodly tired just from taking care of Lucia (even if Suzy is the one who really bears the brunt of the child care, its still exhausting) then I come to work and get pissy notes on how I don't do anything correctly but it isn't mentioned when I am face to face with my supervisor.
I hate that I will be making less money but I will have more chances for flexability in my schedule and my anxiety level should be considerably lower. Yes, yes, I know that I need to find something that does a better job at supporting my family and I am open to that but Suzy and I are still planning on some time in the somewhat near future moving(fingers crossed for Austin TX) so I do not want to get held up in a job that requires a large commitment of time when I may leave shortly after. It won't look good on my resume so I'm going to do my best to stick it out here so that when I do go for a new job it shows that I can last at somewhere longer than 4 months, even if I am somewhat unhappy there. I don't have a college degree so longevity has to be one of my attributes to stand out when interviewing for other jobs in the future.

Other than that, I took Lucia for her first small trip without Suzy in the car. Just to the west side of Madison to my doctor's and back. She did very well. Then on Tuesday I had to take her to her doctors so she could get her jabs of vaccine. She DID NOT like that. Her scream sounded alot like a fire engine. Piercing and blood curdling. Glad I was there and not Suzy or I woulda had two crying women to deal with.

Thats the extent of my world right now. enjoy. I am trying to.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! As you can probably imagine, I had this identical experience, except She WAS there, and I did have two crying-immediate family members on my hands. Those vaccines are brutal for a baby. You are not alone my friend, you are not alone; we are in this together.

    ReplyDelete