Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes...

So I'm temporarily abandoning this blog.
I started it as a way to help calm the word tornadoes that are constantly running through my brain. I've realized recently that its become basically a place for me to complain and vent. What it lacks are all the good things that happen in my life.
Spose it's human nature that the good parts are glossed over and all the shitty occurrences tend to stick out like sore thumbs.
My blog is full of sore thumbs.
I come here to vent and release word vomit to get it out of my head. Plain and simple, some sort of electronic diary that I seemed to ignore the glaring fact that OTHER people read it.
It's never been a cry for help when I complain as I've been dealing alot of issues for as long as I can remember and if needed help I am and have been plenty capable of asking when things get to be too much for me.
Not to fault those who do read my ramblings and want to help, its appreciated though that has never been the point of my writing here.
Everyone gets overwhelmed now and again and needs a healthy place to let off steam. Seeing as how I don't have much for skills or time that can alleviate the stressors in my life like painting or sports or what-have-you, I chose to write it out and flush it for my mind in small increments.
Things have been taken a bit to seriously so I think its time to shut this down for the time being and see if I can find some other healthy way to channel those times when things get too heavy for my shoulders to carry.
So here's to putting a cork on my word vomit hole.
Maybe I'll decide to reopen this at a later date but for now I'm off like a prom dress after two wine coolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment